Hi,

I would like to request a prayer for my church in long beach, ca.  It is a Cambodian Church in Long Beach, CA. that's going through a tough and difficult times.  Our Church is barely standing and many are leaving the Church because of Church members conflict.  I would like to have everyone keep this Church in their Prays so we can get through this harsh time.  My Church name is "Parkcrest Cambodian Christian Church" in Long Beach, CA.  and also would like to keep my Pastor in my prays as well.  Thank you and GOD BLESS!!

<3 Yukina>
Hello Yukina, 

I was saddened to read your prayer request.  The body of Christ should be united in faith, prayer and spirit.  However, conflict is not a surprise to all of us. Paul has taught the Corinthians, and the Galatians about that. When difficult time comes we should be focused on forgiveness and healing. 

I am remembering you, your church, and your pastor in my prayers.

#0000ffMy advice for you is that you need to stay positive and continue to worship and serve him, regardless of circumstances around you (Hebrews 12:1-3).

May the Lord Jesus Christ provides you and your pastor with much wisdom and knowledge from the love of the Father. 
I will keep you and your church in my prayer on Sunday. May God bless you and the church.

I'm so glad that God have brought me to this site. Thank you so much for your Kind thoughts and Prays for my Church!!

~ Yukina

Thank you for sharing... we will pray, and May you steadfast in your faith.
Yukina
Hi,

I would like to request a prayer for my church in long beach, ca.  It is a Cambodian Church in Long Beach, CA. that's going through a tough and difficult times.  Our Church is barely standing and many are leaving the Church because of Church members conflict.  I would like to have everyone keep this Church in their Prays so we can get through this harsh time.  My Church name is "Parkcrest Cambodian Christian Church" in Long Beach, CA.  and also would like to keep my Pastor in my prays as well.  Thank you and GOD BLESS!!
<3 Yukina>

#800080 size=2I agree with AP.  There are a lot of churches today are not just fighting with flesh and blood, but evil and principality of this world...the devil himself.

Satan identified himself in Scripture as the "roaring Lion seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8), as "the serpent"  (Rev. 12:9), and as having the ability to transform himself  "into an angel of light"  (2 Cor. 11:14).  B/C of his supernatural ability, he deceives many.

Keep up the battle with our prayers.

God bless!

Yukina
Hi,

<3 Yukina>

Have faith in our FATHER, for all thing are done unto HIS WILL.

I will also keep your church in prayer.