My dear brothers and sisters,

We believe in God's creation. We believe that all things have come into existence in just six days and on the seventh day (the Sabbath) God pronounced to all His creatures to rest and rejoice the nature He created. Genesis account is very clear that God rested, Blessed and Sanctified this day.

In Hebrew, Sabbath is unmistakenly known as Saturday. Jews are the witness of this day. Accordingly, Should we observe the Sabbath? What's your convictions on this point?

The Seventh Day Advantist still observe Sabbath day on Saturday just like the Jews. Thanks to the Seventh Day Advantist missionaries that I came to know Christ because of them.

I believe anyone can be saved whether his observe Sabbath on Saturday or Sunday, as long ash accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

We don't need to be too legalistic. We are saved by faith and not by work.

God's grace -- Faith -- Salvation 

The Sabbath day in the Bible means slightly different things according to the context of the Bible. In Genesis, it was the day of rest from work. Then, in Exodus, the Sabbath day was the day of rest from being in slavery to Egypt. However, in the New Testament, the Sabbath day was the resurrection day, the day that Christians could rest in Christ. They rested from sins. That was why the Apostles met together in the first day of week. Jesus has fulfilled the type/shadow of the Old Testament. So, Christ is the Sabbath day, not a particular seventh day. Any day is fine for Christians to get together to worship Jesus. To force Christians to worship on Saturday is to reject Christ, the real substance of the type and shadow of Old Testament, and His atoning death on the cross.

#ff0000 size=2Both points from Dan and CC are well taken in our doctrine.

samuel

My dear brothers and sisters,

We believe in God's creation. We believe that all things have come into existence in just six days and on the seventh day (the Sabbath) God pronounced to all His creatures to rest and rejoice the nature He created. Genesis account is very clear that God rested, Blessed and Sanctified this day.

In Hebrew, Sabbath is unmistakenly known as Saturday. Jews are the witness of this day. Accordingly, Should we observe the Sabbath? What's your convictions on this point?

My brother, remember what Jesus did on the Sabbath! Which the Pharissees and the teacher of the law rejected! The Sabbath is the day of rest!, But Jesus did good on the Sabbath by healing the cripples! Would you rescue your donkey from the pit, if it fall on the Sabbath? Is it lawful the to do good on the day of rest? Even the Son of Man is the Lord of the Sabbath!