There've alot been said about Gay and Lesbians issue between Gay activists and Christians communities, but what I have been wondering, Where do other religious leaders(like Buddhists, Islams, others and etc..) stand on this issue?

Last update on January 17, 2:43 am by Amra . អាំរ៉ា.

i grew up buddhist, and what i use to believe was that if you were born a kuthoey(gay), you have to do BON , they were born gay because of their bad karma from their last life. if you're buddhist you know what i mean, so it's basically okay to be gay in a buddhist society(they are already sin that's why they're gay) just do BON(merit) and you will reincarnate into a straight/normal person.

Yes, I agree. I heard of this saying before. It's kind of funny at the same time.

jesuslovespak

i grew up buddhist, and what i use to believe was that if you were born a kuthoey(gay), you have to do BON , they were born gay because of their bad karma from their last life. if you're buddhist you know what i mean, so it's basically okay to be gay in a buddhist society(they are already sin that's why they're gay) just do BON(merit) and you will reincarnate into a straight/normal person.