Come on my brothers and sisters in Christ, let's support CambodianChristian.Com by having the forums active.

There are so many issue that our Khmer communities are facing, and people are looking for answers.  As Christians, we don't always have answers to everything, but we do have attentive ears and shoulders, and better yet, we have network with heaven and direct-line to Jesus. 

So please, let's work together to cyber-witness for Christ.

Bong, you are a great writer. Your sentences were written with deep thoughts and meaningful.  I agree with you, and it seems that people are too busy with life situation or share their perspective somewhere else.  Maybe this forum is too public or something.

Thanks paoun for your kind comment.

No, I don't think the forum is too public. People can always use nicknames and any photo as Avatars or something :)

I was just hoping that between our busy life schedules, we can take a few minutes to come in here to communicate by sharing and encouraging each other. Some times when I added friends, I also said "Hello, how are you?", and they accepted but no response hehehe.

Maybe you are right. If we start to post and bring  some practical and relational topics people may join us.  Also, people in Cambodia may  join too if we post in Khmer.

Thanks paoun for your kind comment.

No, I don't think the forum is too public. People can always use nicknames and any photo as Avatars or something :)

I was just hoping that between our busy life schedules, we can take a few minutes to come in here to communicate by sharing and encouraging each other. Some times when I added friends, I also said "Hello, how are you?", and they accepted but no response hehehe.

Yes, we can always try to post 1 or 2 topics a day.  Some topics don't have to be Faith related.  There might not be response for a while, but let's not lose heart , just know that we are not alone :)

Last update on October 25, 9:05 pm by ahmom.